Actor Colin Farrell feels his son James, who suffers from a rare genetic disorder, is an amazing person.
James, who is Farrell’s son with model Kim Bordenave, has Angelman Syndrome, a rare genetic disorder that is known to impair speech, movement and balance, reported People magazine.
Farrell says James is always reaching new milestones. “Every day, just breaking down boundaries. (James) is an absolute stud. He’s an amazing boy,” Farrell said at the premiere of his upcoming film ‘Winter’s Tale’ in New York
Fatherhood was one of the main reasons the actor checked into rehab for drug and alcohol abuse in 2005.
When asked whether James and his brother Henry, 4 — Farrell’s son with Alicja Bachleda, had seen any of his movies Farrell named ‘Epic’. seen any of their dad’s movies?
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“‘Epic’ (but) they didn’t know it was me, so that was kind of a bummer. They seemed to think it was alright. I don’t think it went to the top of their favorite list of cartoons, which is a bit disappointing,” he said.
Farrell’s latest film ‘Winter’s Tale’ is set in a mythic New York City and spans more than a century.
The film releases in India tomorrow.