Sandra Bullock is an Oscar-winner and has had multiple Academy and Golden Globes nominations to her credit but her five-year-old son Louis, has no idea that his mother is an actress.
When asked if he is aware that his mother is an Oscar-winner Bullock replied, “He has no idea what an Oscar is… He’s not seen it, doesn’t know what it is … He doesn’t know what I do. I just go to work.”
- Ocean’s 8 trailer: Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett star in this heist film
- Sandra Bullock opens up about marriage breakdown
- My son doesn’t think I’m funny: Sandra Bullock
- Sandra Bullock reveals secret baby,files for divorce
- Sandra Bullock moves out of family home post infidelity claims
- Sandra Bullock not hopeful of winning an Oscar
At the “Minions” London premiere, Bullock, 50, who stars in the animated film as Scarlet Overkill, said her son does not know his mother is in one of his favourite film franchises, said The Hollywood Reporter.
“Louis has no idea that I’m in this film. He won’t put two and two together — at least not anytime soon. If he does, I’ll be shocked. The kid surprises me all the time.” the star said.
Bullock said that Louis watched “Despicable Me”, “over and over again. That was the first introduction, then came Despicable Me Part 2, That was another 300 views.”