Actor Mark Ruffalo says this three kids do not think he is cool, even if he happens to play Marvel’s big green superhero, The Hulk.
Ruffalo, 47, spoke about his family at the the red carpet of the Hollywood premiere of “Avengers: Age of Ultron”, where he was accompanied by wife Sunrise Coigney and their three kids Keen, Bella, and Odette, reported Us magazine.
- Mark Ruffalo aka Hulk hints at ‘final exit’ after Avengers Infinity War. What does it mean for Marvel?
- Avengers Inifinty War picks from where Thor Ragnarok ends, says director
- Thor Ragnarok star Mark Ruffalo: Chris Hemsworth is close to a Norse God, he is beautiful
- I don’t know if a Hulk movie will ever happen: Marvel Studios president
- Thor: Ragnarok actor Mark Ruffalo: I can do straight roles in Bollywood
- Hulk standalone movie won’t happen: Mark Ruffalo
“Oh, they love this. This is cool for them,” he said of his children.
“What’s uncool, not surprisingly, are their parents. They’re like, ‘You’re not that cool’. ‘Why do you keep saying no to me?’ ‘Why don’t I get my computer all the time?'” the actor joked.
The “Foxcatcher” star said his kids, who have seen “Hulk dad” when he gets mad, even refuse to heed his warnings.
“They’re like, ‘Big woop, dad. I want to see you angry.’ That’s what they say to me. ‘I’m going to get you angry.'”
Ruffalo, for one, has been enjoying his stint as a superhero. “I’m still having fun,” the Oscar nominee said.