Kim Kardashian is expecting her second child and the reality TV star says she is juggling time for both her kids and husband Kanye West.
“My husband needs a lot of attention, each kid needs a lot of attention, I work a lot and I want to be able to give everyone just the same amount of attention,” the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star said.
Kardashian, 35, and West, 38, are expecting their second child together, a son, on Christmas, and the second-time mother revealed that two might just be the magic number, reported Us magazine.
- Mean comments after first pregnancy changed me: Kim Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian rules out South West as name of her baby
- Pregnant Kim Kardashian suffering from 'all day' sickness
- The wait to get pregnant was not easy: Kim Kardashian
- Good news for Kimye - Kim Kardashian, husband Kanye West expecting second baby
- Kim Kardashian wants two more babies with Kanye West
“I am so over it… I am beyond over it,” she said of being pregnant, with just six weeks left in her pregnancy.
“I said this last time. I said I am done. Don’t ever make me go through that again… How miserable it is, swollen feet and heartburn. It is the worst.”