Hollywood actor Johnny Depp says his 15-year-old daughter Lily-Rose is intelligent but scary at times.
The ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ star, who also has a son, Jack, 12, recently said on Ellen Degeneres’ show that there are days when he just can’t do anything right as far as his daughter is concerned, reported People Magazine.
“She is a sharp kid, very sophisticated, super intelligent and, uh, scary. All that cool stuff is going on that 15-year-old girls… All that stuff. So she could be the sweetest thing in the world, which most of the time she is, and suddenly I am in trouble for something,” he said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Depp, 50, who recently celebrated his engagement to actress Amber Heard, 27, said that his children are smarter than him.
“You come home and my daughter is sitting around doing her homework. ‘Oh what are you reading, baby?’ ‘It’s the Odyssey by Homer’. She starts asking me questions and you’re befuddled. What happened to Dr. Seuss?,” he said.