Hollywood actor Johnny Depp says his 15-year-old daughter Lily-Rose is intelligent but scary at times.
The ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ star, who also has a son, Jack, 12, recently said on Ellen Degeneres’ show that there are days when he just can’t do anything right as far as his daughter is concerned, reported People Magazine.
“She is a sharp kid, very sophisticated, super intelligent and, uh, scary. All that cool stuff is going on that 15-year-old girls… All that stuff. So she could be the sweetest thing in the world, which most of the time she is, and suddenly I am in trouble for something,” he said.
Depp, 50, who recently celebrated his engagement to actress Amber Heard, 27, said that his children are smarter than him.
“You come home and my daughter is sitting around doing her homework. ‘Oh what are you reading, baby?’ ‘It’s the Odyssey by Homer’. She starts asking me questions and you’re befuddled. What happened to Dr. Seuss?,” he said.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet