Supermodel Miranda Kerr says she is not yet ready to have another relationship with someone following her split from her husband Orlando Bloom last year.
The 31-year-old Australian beauty said she doesn’t want to rush into another romance, but she hasn’t ruled out going on a date with someone occasionally, reported Contactmusic.
“I’m not looking for anything too serious or to be in a relationship. I’m not ready, I’d rather just go on a date here and there,” Kerr said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The model has been romantically linked to billionaire James Packer following the breakdown of her marriage, but she insists they’re just close friends.
“He’s been a friend for many years,” she said.