Miley Cyrus was supposed to perform here, but the singer gave the gig a miss to be with actor Liam Hemsworth in Australia.
Cyrus, 23, who was expected to perform at the party in honor of “Hands of Love,” her gay rights anthem from the film “Freeheld,” was busy rekindling her romance with ex-fiance, reported E! online.
Songwriter Linda Perry announced that “Wrecking Ball” hitmaker could not make it because she was still in Australia.
Perry performed during the party as did Courtney Love, Juliette Lewis, The Cult’s Ian Asbury and Christina Aguilera.
The reports of Cyrus and the “Hunger Games” star reuniting came after they were spotted in Australia “cuddling and kissing” at the Falls Music Festival in Byron Bay.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More