Miley Cyrus was supposed to perform here, but the singer gave the gig a miss to be with actor Liam Hemsworth in Australia.
Cyrus, 23, who was expected to perform at the party in honor of “Hands of Love,” her gay rights anthem from the film “Freeheld,” was busy rekindling her romance with ex-fiance, reported E! online.
Songwriter Linda Perry announced that “Wrecking Ball” hitmaker could not make it because she was still in Australia.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Perry performed during the party as did Courtney Love, Juliette Lewis, The Cult’s Ian Asbury and Christina Aguilera.
The reports of Cyrus and the “Hunger Games” star reuniting came after they were spotted in Australia “cuddling and kissing” at the Falls Music Festival in Byron Bay.