Pop sensation Miley Cyrus has debuted a totally new colour which is a mix of apale, greyish blue.
The free-spirited singer wore a long-sleeved, black gown with cut-outs on the red carpet of Met Gala 2015, and posed with good friend Zoe Kravitz, reported People magazine.
- Tropical Storm Pilar skirts Mexico coast with rain and wind
- Bigg Boss Tamil: Suja Varunee gets evicted, Kamal Haasan asks people to vote carefully
- FIFA U-17 World Cup big opportunity for youth, says Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- WWE No Mercy: John Cena to retire from WWE following Roman Reigns loss?
- Shah Rukh Khan, Karan Johar, Gauri Khan and Shweta Nanda pose for their own VOGUE cover
- In Parsi genes, new clues on old cultures
This obviously is not the first time Cyrus has gone with an outlandish hairdo at the Met Gala.
At 2013’s punk-themed ball, she showed up with some very appropriate Billy Idol-esque spikes.