Pop sensation Miley Cyrus has debuted a totally new colour which is a mix of apale, greyish blue.
The free-spirited singer wore a long-sleeved, black gown with cut-outs on the red carpet of Met Gala 2015, and posed with good friend Zoe Kravitz, reported People magazine.
- Singer Miley Cyrus responds to pregnancy rumours
- Video: Jimmy Fallon and Miley Cyrus surprise fans with ADORABLE photobombs
- Miley Cyrus auctions her Caitlyn Jenner artworks
- Madonna's new video stars Beyonce, Miley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus sports bob hairstyle
- Miley Cyrus,Justin Bieber,named least influential celebs
This obviously is not the first time Cyrus has gone with an outlandish hairdo at the Met Gala.
At 2013’s punk-themed ball, she showed up with some very appropriate Billy Idol-esque spikes.