Mila Kunis is enjoying her motherhood completely and the actress says she feels incredible while taking care of her daughter Wyatt.
The 32-year-old “Ted” star feels blessed to have her little bundle of joy, reported E! Online.
“From the fact that you’re so happy when you get six hours of sleep to the idea of being responsible for this incredible, living breathing little human being that you can’t believe is yours,” Kunis said.
Showing the amount of affection she has for her daughter, Kunis joked she would personally help bury the body if her daughter killed someone.
- Mila Kunis: A Bad Moms Christmas is not hokey pokey
- Mila Kunis: Motherhood is the same as having a dog
- Ashton Kutcher says Mila Kunis was upset with him
- Ashton Kutcher shares details about his first kiss with Mila Kunis on That '70s Show
- Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher prepping up for second baby’s arrival
- Mila Kunis sparks marriage rumours on James Corden's show
“I think if she killed someone, I would literally be like, ‘I got it. Where do you want me to bury the body?’ I wouldn’t even question it. I can’t say that about anybody else in my life.”
Kunis got married actor Ashton Kutcher this July. Wyatt was born in October last year.