Mila Kunis is enjoying her motherhood completely and the actress says she feels incredible while taking care of her daughter Wyatt.
The 32-year-old “Ted” star feels blessed to have her little bundle of joy, reported E! Online.
“From the fact that you’re so happy when you get six hours of sleep to the idea of being responsible for this incredible, living breathing little human being that you can’t believe is yours,” Kunis said.
Showing the amount of affection she has for her daughter, Kunis joked she would personally help bury the body if her daughter killed someone.
- Gujarat: LPG scheme launched from Patidar village
- From Canada, an NRI kid returns with a dream: to play U-17 football World Cup in India jersey
- Congress thanks Sushma Swaraj for ‘stating hard facts about India, Pak’ at UN
- Activist detained before Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani's visit to Vadodara
- Like other great men, PM Modi took pledge from Gujarat, says CM Vijay Rupani
- The best thing for me is to stick to my gameplan, says Ajinkya Rahane
“I think if she killed someone, I would literally be like, ‘I got it. Where do you want me to bury the body?’ I wouldn’t even question it. I can’t say that about anybody else in my life.”
Kunis got married actor Ashton Kutcher this July. Wyatt was born in October last year.