Ashton Kutcher reportedly took girlfriend Mila Kunis to his brother Michael’s wedding over the weekend.
Michael and Kate Hightower tied the knot in front of family members and friends in a private ceremony in St Simon Island on January 31, reported Ace Showbiz.
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
“Ashton looked chill and comfortable as he stood among five other men who wore simple white shirts and bow ties. Mila, meanwhile, mingled among the guests and she looked like part of the family,” a source said.
Following the ceremony, a reception was held at the same private house and the guests spent the night in a cottage house.
“Overall, it appeared everyone had a great time,” the source continued.