Hollywood couple Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are reportedly planning a wedding ceremony before the arrival of their first child.
Rumours of a baby have surrounded the couple for months, with 30-year-old Kunis appearing to show off a growing bump in recent snaps of the actress, reported Contactmusic.
While they are yet to confirm the happy news, those close to the loved-up stars says Kunis and Kutcher are planning to tie the knot before the baby is born.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Mila is starting to show and desperately wants to be married before the baby arrives. She is from quite a
traditional Jewish family so it is important to her,” a source said.