Hollywood couple Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are reportedly planning to tie the knot in UK.
The couple are looking at the Royal Pavilion in Brighton as the marriage venue as Kunis loves the idea of a stately home or countryside,reported Contactmusic.
“Although the venue may be spectacular,the wedding itself will be low-key. It’s expected it will be just Ashton,Mila and a few family friends,” a source said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Kunis,29,and Kutcher,35,are also waiting for Kutcher’s divorce from ex-wife Demi Moore.
The couple are currently staying in UK as Kunis is shooting for her upcoming project ‘Jupiter Ascending’.