Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are set to welcome their second child any day now, and judging from their public talks over the past few months, the couple sounds much more prepared this time.
Kunis and Kutcher, who are already parenting their 2-year-old daughter Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher, have not been shy in talking about their growing family, even revealing that their second baby is a boy, reports E! Online.
Parents have to maintain their confidence in order to keep calm in the house when things get wild. Kutcher told the ‘Today Show’ that he definitely feels more capable this time around.
“You have a recognition that they’re pretty durable. You’re not going to break them,” he said, adding, “The first one, I almost became a doula. I was reading every book…This one, I haven’t done anything. I’m like, ‘Well, we didn’t break the first one.'”
Also read | Mila Kunis finds being mother ‘incredible’
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
They are also less obsessive this time.
In an interview with Conan O’Brien, Kunis revealed that she was practicing being a little less obsessive by not having all the crazy apps and daily checkups like she did while pregnant for the first time.
“With the first one, there were these apps where you could check daily to see the size of your baby based on fruit. So, ‘Oh, today my baby’s the size of guava,’ or a banana, or avocado.’ And I did it, like, every day,” she revealed.
“[This time] I couldn’t even tell you how far along I am right now,” she added. (ANI)