Actor Michael Sheen is set to make his directorial debut with true crime thriller “Green River Killer”.
The 47-year-old actor will also star in the movie, which is based on Dark Horse Entertainment’s graphic novel “Green River Killer: A True Detective Story” by Jeff Jensen.
Sheen said that he is looking forward to bring the story to the big screen, reported Contactmusic.
- Richie movie review: This Nivin Pauly and Prakash Raj starrer works in parts
- National Board of Review Awards: Meryl Streep, Tom Hanks, The Post win big
- Manoj Bajpayee, John Abraham to team up for an action thriller
- Indrajith movie review: This Gautham Karthik film doesn’t even try to keep the viewer engaged
- Aramm movie review: The Nayanthara starrer is hard-hitting
- The Fault In Our Stars to have its Bollywood remake starring Sushant Singh Rajput
“This is a dark story but one that ultimately finds hope and meaning in that darkness. The story of Tom and Gary and how they are bound together in time pulled me in from the beginning and would not let go. I hope that by now bringing it to life on screen it can make audiences feel the same way,” the “Frost/Nixon” star said.
He stars in “Oppenheimer Strategies” opposite Richard Gere, and sci-fi thriller “Passengers” with co-stars Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt.