Actor Michael Sheen is set to make his directorial debut with true crime thriller “Green River Killer”.
The 47-year-old actor will also star in the movie, which is based on Dark Horse Entertainment’s graphic novel “Green River Killer: A True Detective Story” by Jeff Jensen.
Sheen said that he is looking forward to bring the story to the big screen, reported Contactmusic.
- Before Varun Dhawan-Katrina Kaif’s dance film, watch these Bollywood dance movies
- The Fault in Our Stars remake: Sushant Singh Rajput’s leading lady is debutant Sanjana Sanghi
- Who really is the Joker and why we don’t need his origin movie
- Jordan Peele makes Oscar history with Best Original Screenplay win for Get Out
- BAFTA 2018 complete winners list: Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri bags top honours
- Five movies based on real-life love stories you should watch this Valentine’s Day
“This is a dark story but one that ultimately finds hope and meaning in that darkness. The story of Tom and Gary and how they are bound together in time pulled me in from the beginning and would not let go. I hope that by now bringing it to life on screen it can make audiences feel the same way,” the “Frost/Nixon” star said.
He stars in “Oppenheimer Strategies” opposite Richard Gere, and sci-fi thriller “Passengers” with co-stars Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt.