Actor Michael Sheen is set to make his directorial debut with true crime thriller “Green River Killer”.
The 47-year-old actor will also star in the movie, which is based on Dark Horse Entertainment’s graphic novel “Green River Killer: A True Detective Story” by Jeff Jensen.
Sheen said that he is looking forward to bring the story to the big screen, reported Contactmusic.
- Indian cinema had a big influence on me: Michael Sheen
- Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan reunite for her directorial debut
- Cannes is like pilgrimage for an actor: Sonal Sehgal
- Demi Lovato to collaboarate with Wilmer Valderrama for film
- 'Beautiful Boy' puts rare twist on school shootings
- Jeff Bridges back in the game with 'Tron: Legacy'
“This is a dark story but one that ultimately finds hope and meaning in that darkness. The story of Tom and Gary and how they are bound together in time pulled me in from the beginning and would not let go. I hope that by now bringing it to life on screen it can make audiences feel the same way,” the “Frost/Nixon” star said.
He stars in “Oppenheimer Strategies” opposite Richard Gere, and sci-fi thriller “Passengers” with co-stars Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt.