Actor Michael Sheen and comedian Sarah Silverman have sparked dating rumors after they were seen arriving and leaving together from his 45th birthday party.
The couple partied together at the bash in West Hollywood on February 6, reported the New York Daily News.
“They were making out at Soho House. They were all over each other for a lot of the night. Sarah and Michael came and left together. She drove. When they left, Sarah opened her
trunk so Michael could put all of his gifts in and then they drove away,” a source said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Sheen’s ex-wife Kate Beckinsale also attended the party with her husband Len Wiseman.
Sheen and Beckinsale, 40, were married for eight years before splitting in 2003. He briefly dated VH1 personality Carrie Keagan, and then ‘Notebook’ actress Rachel McAdams, before splitting from her in February last year.
Whereas, Silverman dated fellow comedian Jimmy Kimmel for five years until they split in 2009.