Hollywood icon Michael Douglas has confirmed that he will have a role in the upcoming Marvel superhero film, ‘Ant-Man’.
The 69-year-old actor will play Henry ‘Hank’ Pym, the creator of the technology used to shrink a human to the size of an insect, in the Edgar Wright directed film, reported BBC online.
“I’ve been dying to do a Marvel picture for so long. The script is really fun, the director is really good. Dylan (the actor’s 13-year-old son) will love it. He’ll have a picture he can see,” he said.
Hank Pym first appeared in the 27th issue of Marvel Comics series ‘Tales to Astonish’ in January 1962 ‘Anchorman’ star Paul Rudd, 44, will be playing the part of Scott Lang, Ant-Man’s alter-ego.
The plot for ‘Ant-Man’ has yet to be revealed.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Marvel, owned by Disney, has had success at the box office recently, with films such as ‘Avengers’ and ‘Iron Man 3’ making billions worldwide.