Music and sensuality go hand-in-hand in the new trailer for the Michael Caine drama “Youth”.
The movie follows the story of a retired orchestra conductor who is whisked away from a holiday in the Alps to perform one last time for Prince Philip, reported Digital Spy.
“Youth” has been selected to compete for the coveted Palme d’Or at this year’s Cannes Film Festival.
- 71st Cannes Film Festival: Ava DuVernay and Kristen Stewart join Cate Blanchett as jury members
- Cannes Film Festival 2018: New Spike Lee, Jean-Luc Godard films to compete
- Michael Caine on sexual misconduct allegations against Woody Allen: Will never work with him if it’s true
- Cannes Film Festival bans red-carpet selfies
- Michael Caine on Woody Allen: I wouldn’t work with him again
- No new south Indian film from March 1? Watch these underrated indie films on Netflix instead
The ensemble drama features Harvey Keitel, Paul Dano, Rachel Weisz and Jane Fonda in its tale of artistry and seduction.
“Youth” was written and directed by Paolo Sorrentino, who won an Academy Award and a BAFTA for 2013 film “The Great Beauty”.
US and UK release dates for the film have not yet been set.
Watch the trailer here: