Actor Michael B Jordan has been attached to star in ‘Men Who Kill’. Jordan is being pitched to star in the movie, which has
been acquired by 20th Century Fox, reported Variety.
TJ Fixman and Arrow producer Greg Berlanti will write the screenplay. No plot details have been revealed, but ‘Men Who Kill’ is being described as a CIA thriller.
Jordan, who previously starred in the critically-acclaimed movie ‘Fruitvale Station’, is set to play superhero Johnny Storm aka the Human Torch in Fox’s reboot of ‘The Fantastic Four’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Last month, Jordan addressed the criticism of his ‘Fantastic Four’ casting.
“It was expected. You kind of know going into it that people are used to seeing something one way. It’s a continuity thing more than anything.
“People don’t like change too much. But annoyed? Eh, just kind of accept it. It is what it is. You can’t make everybody happy. You just got to accept that and know,” he said.
Jordan also disclosed that he grew up reading comic books, naming the Human Torch as one of his favourite superheroes.