Actor Michael B Jordan has been attached to star in ‘Men Who Kill’. Jordan is being pitched to star in the movie, which has
been acquired by 20th Century Fox, reported Variety.
TJ Fixman and Arrow producer Greg Berlanti will write the screenplay. No plot details have been revealed, but ‘Men Who Kill’ is being described as a CIA thriller.
Jordan, who previously starred in the critically-acclaimed movie ‘Fruitvale Station’, is set to play superhero Johnny Storm aka the Human Torch in Fox’s reboot of ‘The Fantastic Four’.
Last month, Jordan addressed the criticism of his ‘Fantastic Four’ casting.
“It was expected. You kind of know going into it that people are used to seeing something one way. It’s a continuity thing more than anything.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
“People don’t like change too much. But annoyed? Eh, just kind of accept it. It is what it is. You can’t make everybody happy. You just got to accept that and know,” he said.
Jordan also disclosed that he grew up reading comic books, naming the Human Torch as one of his favourite superheroes.