Oscar-winning actress Meryl Streep has hired Micaela Erlanger, who has styled Hollywood divas like Lupita Nyong’o and Michelle Dockery, for her press tours to promote her latest film “Ricki and the Flash”.
From a Balmain jumpsuit with sheer polka-dot sleeves (and semitransparent side panels) to a leopard-print dress by Derek Lam, Streep, 66, is making heads turn with her daring silhouettes at the film’s promotions, said The Hollywood Reporter.
- Meryl Streep: Top five Oscar-nominated performances of the actor
- Meryl Streep joins Big Little Lies season 2
- When Meryl Streep recommended an exorcist to Steven Spielberg
- Meryl Streep on Rose McGowan’s criticism: I wasn’t deliberately silent, I don’t tacitly approve of rape
- Meryl Streep responds to Tom Hanks’ ‘high maintenance’ remark
- Tom Hanks jokes about high maintenance Meryl Streep
Erlanger has been sharing Streep’s fashion credits on social media (@houseoferlanger), with the latest outfit a black-and-white graphic Valentino dress with perfectly coordinated shoes.
It is unclear whether Erlanger is taking over for Streep’s longtime stylist, Zoe Buck.