Veteren actress Sharon Stone rues the fact that most men are intimidated by her reputation as a confident and sexy woman.
Stone, 57, who became one of the most desirable women in Hollywood with her performances in erotic thrillers ‘Basic Instinct’ and ‘Sliver’ in the 90s and subsequent stellar big screen career, said she wants men to ask her out but they run away from her.
- VIDEO: Sharon Stone was asked if she ever faced sexual harassment, her response is a must watch
- Fillers are better alternative than surgeries: Sharon Stone
- No one thought I was sexy: Sharon Stone
- Spent two years learning to walk and talk again: Sharon Stone
- I thought I was dying: Sharon Stone on brain injury
- Sharon Stone compares love life to Mojave desert
“I wish more guys would throw themselves at me. But not really. I think people believe the story that I’m sexy, and now people are afraid of me.
“I think people so buy into whatever you tell them that they bought the myth, they bought the story. I think in reality I’m much more like the girl with the big clothes and the bag of books but people bought the story that I’m a sex symbol. So guys don’t throw themselves at me, they run away from me,” she said.