“Two and a half Men” actor Charlie Sheen’s manager Mark Burg has reportedly been meeting publishers to strike a deal on a memoir that will detail his HIV diagnosis.
It will also include the 50-year-old’s career and other aspects of his personal life, reported ET online.
- Charlie Sheen accused of raping 13-year-old Corey Haim, actor denies accusation
- Julia Stambler is not afraid that boyfriend Charlie Sheen is HIV positive
- Charlie Sheen's ex-fiancee given restraining order against him
- Charlie Sheen to star in new 9/11 drama
- Charlie Sheen wants USD 10 million for memoir?
- Charlie Sheen pleads not guilty
Sheen revealed he has been HIV positive for the last four years, during an appearance on “Today” earlier this week.
Sheen claimed in that interview he had been extorted for millions by those who knew about his diagnosis.