Singer Melissa Etheridge, who is a longtime friend of actor Brad Pitt, has slammed Angelina Jolie and her legal team for how they are handling the news surrounding their highly-publicized divorce.The 55-year-old singer refused to agree with the allegations that Pitt had been abusive and physical with his son, reported People magazine.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“It breaks my heart that anyone would take something as personal as your marriage and your relationship and your rights to your children and do it as purposefully as I see it’s being done.
“There’s a way to be. I’ve gone through family courts. I’ve been twice around this block, and I know it really well, and I know when there’s some forethought to just how mean (you can be) and just how you’re going to put disinformation out there first,” she said.
Etheridge called the allegations against Pitt “completely unfounded” and “heartbreaking.” The singer also said she would love to reconnect with Pitt as they have not seen each other for a long time.
“I really hope that he reaches back out because there are a lot of us who haven’t seen him in 10 years,” Etheridge said. “And it was hard then. We all lost a friend,” she said.
Meanwhile, Actress Jennifer Garner, who is estranged with husband Ben Affleck, joked that she is dating Brad Pitt when asked by a pesky videographer. The 44-year-old star joked she and the “Allied” actor, who also recently split from his actress-wife Angelina Jolie, are dating during an outing in the Brentwood area, reported AceShowbiz.
When asked about her love life, Garner said, “Brad Pitt and I are dating.” On again being asked if she is really dating Pitt, she replied, “Yeah!” Garner and her female friend continued to giggle their way to the car with coffees in hands.