Hollywood star Matthew McConaughey looked unrecognisable on set of his new movie “Gold as he transformed himself to Kenny Wells by wearing a balding head, beaky nose, protruding teeth and prosthetic belly.
The 45-year-old Oscar winning actor donned a cheap and unflattering grey suit with tropical print silk tie and brown shoes.
At one point, an assistant could be seen adjusting the actor’s false teeth as he waited patiently between takes. He was seen puffing cigarette while toting around a briefcase, reported Ace Showbiz.
- Philippe Coutinho returns to form as Liverpool beat Leicester City 3-2
- The Hand That Rocks: Retelling of the Mahabharata by Karnataka's tribal hunting community, the Sillakeyata
- Fuel prices will come down soon: Dharmendra Pradhan
- Bandar se Raavan tak: A day in the life of Budhana’s Ramleela
- Mexico earthquake spreads alarm, some rescue efforts suspended
- ICC anti-corruption unit launches probe in Sri Lanka
McConaughey also filmed a scene with co-star Bryce Dallas Howard.
Bryce looked beautiful in a gold 80s-style dress. The “Jurassic World” actress sported red lipstick and her hair was styled in small curls. She completed her look with gold accessories, a box clutch and strappy heels.
Directed by Stephen Gaghan, “Gold” is based on a true story of the Bre-X Mineral Corporation mining scandal and is set in the early ’90s.
The film centers on Kenny Wells, a struggling businessman, who is trying to get back on his feet. He later teams up with a luckless geologist (Edgar Ramirez) in an effort to find gold deep in the uncharted jungles of Indonesia.