Oscar-winner Matthew McConaughey reportedly gave a long lecture to kids who were poking a baby seal.
When some teenagers recently spotted a seal baby lying on the beach in Malibu, California, they began to poke the animal thinking it was hurt. Matthew, 44, was perturbed by the vision and asked them not to do it, reported Contactmusic.
“Matthew told the kids the seal wasn’t hurt, it was resting and sunning itself – and that young pups do this all the time while the mother seal’s swim close by until they are ready to re-enter the sea,” a source said.
“After a 20-minute lecture on sea life, the kids were so anxious to get away that they didn’t even bother to ask the star to pose for a photo,” the source added.
The ‘Dallas Buyers Club’ star was also praised by his mother Kay McCabe for having a kind-hearted nature last month.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016