Oscar-winner Matthew McConaughey reportedly gave a long lecture to kids who were poking a baby seal.
When some teenagers recently spotted a seal baby lying on the beach in Malibu, California, they began to poke the animal thinking it was hurt. Matthew, 44, was perturbed by the vision and asked them not to do it, reported Contactmusic.
“Matthew told the kids the seal wasn’t hurt, it was resting and sunning itself – and that young pups do this all the time while the mother seal’s swim close by until they are ready to re-enter the sea,” a source said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“After a 20-minute lecture on sea life, the kids were so anxious to get away that they didn’t even bother to ask the star to pose for a photo,” the source added.
The ‘Dallas Buyers Club’ star was also praised by his mother Kay McCabe for having a kind-hearted nature last month.