Marvel’s ‘Ant-Man’ has been moved up and the film will now release two weeks earlier from its original July 31, 2015 release date.
Disney has preponed the opening date of the superhero movie by two weeks from its initial date of July 31, 2015 to
July 17 of the same year, reported Ace Showbiz. The move comes after Warner Bros’ decided to push back the release date of its ‘Batman vs Superman’ movie from July 17, 2015.
The ‘Man of Steel’ sequel that will feature Ben Affleck as the new Caped Crusader is now scheduled to hit theatres in the US on May 6, 2016.
‘Ant-Man’ will now face off against Warner Bros’ Peter Pan origin movie titled ‘Pan (2015)’ directed by Joe Wright. It’s recently reported that Garrett Hedlund had been offered to take a lead role as Captain Hook in the adventure-fantasy movie.
‘Ant-Man’ has Paul Rudd on board to play Scott Lang, who’s later portrayed as the titular superhero. Michael Douglas is added to the cast as Dr Hank Pym, the inventor of original Ant-Man equipment, confirming speculation that the movie would feature two protagonists.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Michael Pena has been rumoured in talks for a villainous role, while Rashida Jones and Bryce Dallas Howard are said in the running to be the leading lady in the movie.