Marvel’s ‘Ant-Man’ has been moved up and the film will now release two weeks earlier from its original July 31, 2015 release date.
Disney has preponed the opening date of the superhero movie by two weeks from its initial date of July 31, 2015 to
July 17 of the same year, reported Ace Showbiz. The move comes after Warner Bros’ decided to push back the release date of its ‘Batman vs Superman’ movie from July 17, 2015.
The ‘Man of Steel’ sequel that will feature Ben Affleck as the new Caped Crusader is now scheduled to hit theatres in the US on May 6, 2016.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
‘Ant-Man’ will now face off against Warner Bros’ Peter Pan origin movie titled ‘Pan (2015)’ directed by Joe Wright. It’s recently reported that Garrett Hedlund had been offered to take a lead role as Captain Hook in the adventure-fantasy movie.
‘Ant-Man’ has Paul Rudd on board to play Scott Lang, who’s later portrayed as the titular superhero. Michael Douglas is added to the cast as Dr Hank Pym, the inventor of original Ant-Man equipment, confirming speculation that the movie would feature two protagonists.
Michael Pena has been rumoured in talks for a villainous role, while Rashida Jones and Bryce Dallas Howard are said in the running to be the leading lady in the movie.