Actor Joe Manganiello debuted a new trailer for his upcoming movie “Magic Mike XXL”.
Jada Pinkett Smith’s voice opens the video, reported Ace Showbiz.
Channing Tatum’s titular character and his fellow dancers are taking a road trip for a final show in Myrtel Beach. On the road to their final show, they meet Pinkett Smith’s character and other friends who inspire them to prepare some new moves for their final performance.
- My stripping skills convinced Sofia Vergara to marry me: Joe
- Sofia Vergara banned gym for injured fiance Joe Manganiello
- Blown away by Joe Manganiello's dance moves: Channing Tatum
- Jada's role in 'Magic Mike XXL' makes me awkward: Will Smith
- Sofia Vergara, Joe Manganiello postpone wedding
- Channing Tatum goes shirtless in first 'Magic Mike XXL' poster
The video is full of male strippers’ performances on the stage.
While most of the original stars such as Tatum, Manganiello, and Matthew Bomer will return, Matthew McConaughey decided to skip this one. Directed by Gregory Jacobs, “Magic Mike XXL” is set to be released July 1 in the States.
Watch the trailer here: