Actor Joe Manganiello debuted a new trailer for his upcoming movie “Magic Mike XXL”.
Jada Pinkett Smith’s voice opens the video, reported Ace Showbiz.
Channing Tatum’s titular character and his fellow dancers are taking a road trip for a final show in Myrtel Beach. On the road to their final show, they meet Pinkett Smith’s character and other friends who inspire them to prepare some new moves for their final performance.
- Decide on facilities for kids staying with women inmates: Bombay HC
- Fresh plea in Supreme Court backing deportation of illegal Rohingyas from India
- SEBI to hire agency to strengthen IT infrastructure
- Jammu and Kashmir: Two soldiers injured in Poonch as Pakistan violates ceasefire
- Power couple Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer rule out full-time partnership
- LG XBoom OJ98 review: As loud and versatile as it gets
The video is full of male strippers’ performances on the stage.
While most of the original stars such as Tatum, Manganiello, and Matthew Bomer will return, Matthew McConaughey decided to skip this one. Directed by Gregory Jacobs, “Magic Mike XXL” is set to be released July 1 in the States.
Watch the trailer here: