“Hannibal” star Mads Mikkelsen has been confirmed as the main villain in Marvel’s “Doctor Strange”.
Executive producer Stephen Broussard and Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige confirmed the news, reported Digital Spy.
“We will take audiences through a sort of a guide to the multiverse, other dimensions, and there are amazing things out there – wonders that are going to be hopefully visually extremely interesting and unique to this movie,” Feige said.
“But there are also very scary things in these other dimensions. Mads’ character is a sorcerer who breaks off into his own sect. (He) believes that the Ancient One is just protecting her own power base and that the world may be better off if we were to allow some of these other things through,” he added.
“Doctor Strange” starring Benedict Cumberbatch in the titular role is being directed by Scott Derrickson.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016