“Hannibal” star Mads Mikkelsen has been confirmed as the main villain in Marvel’s “Doctor Strange”.
Executive producer Stephen Broussard and Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige confirmed the news, reported Digital Spy.
“We will take audiences through a sort of a guide to the multiverse, other dimensions, and there are amazing things out there – wonders that are going to be hopefully visually extremely interesting and unique to this movie,” Feige said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“But there are also very scary things in these other dimensions. Mads’ character is a sorcerer who breaks off into his own sect. (He) believes that the Ancient One is just protecting her own power base and that the world may be better off if we were to allow some of these other things through,” he added.
“Doctor Strange” starring Benedict Cumberbatch in the titular role is being directed by Scott Derrickson.