Oscar-winning actress Lupita Nyong’o and boyfriend K’naan may have been shy about taking their relationship public at first, but the couple recently went out on a dinner date in Brooklyn.
The ’12 Years a Slave actress’, 31, and the Somali-born rapper, 36, hit up Italian eatery Dino, a restaurant in Brooklyn’s Fort Greene neighborhood, reported Us magazine.
There they dined on soup (his) and salad (hers), while sipping specialty cocktails from the bar.
“They looked very much in love and not afraid to show it. The two kissed and held hands throughout dinner,” a source said. The lovebirds are yet to make their red carpet debut as a couple.
It was reported back in March that the Kenya-raised actress — who now makes her home in New York City — had been secretly dating K’naan since September 2013.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More