Oscar-winning actress Lupita Nyong’o and boyfriend K’naan may have been shy about taking their relationship public at first, but the couple recently went out on a dinner date in Brooklyn.
The ’12 Years a Slave actress’, 31, and the Somali-born rapper, 36, hit up Italian eatery Dino, a restaurant in Brooklyn’s Fort Greene neighborhood, reported Us magazine.
There they dined on soup (his) and salad (hers), while sipping specialty cocktails from the bar.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“They looked very much in love and not afraid to show it. The two kissed and held hands throughout dinner,” a source said. The lovebirds are yet to make their red carpet debut as a couple.
It was reported back in March that the Kenya-raised actress — who now makes her home in New York City — had been secretly dating K’naan since September 2013.