‘Pretty Little Liars’ beauty Lucy Hale, who was among the hopefuls to land the female lead role in erotic romance film ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’, says the audition was very awkward.
The 25-year-old actress revealed that she was given a two-page monologue and it was very uncomfortable, reported Ace Showbiz. “I think any girl in my demographic would have loved to be a part of it. Mainly, I was just interested in doing something risky and doing something a little different than my character on ‘PLL’, so it took me out of my comfort zone,” Hale said.
But the audition was “awkward” and was “unlike any audition I have ever done before in my life,” the brunette beauty said. “Let’s just say I don’t want my grandmother watching this audition tape,” she joked.
“It actually was just me in the audition. It was a two-page monologue of exactly what you would think it would be. Very uncomfortable, but it was sort of one of those things where you just had to go for it or you’re just going to look lame – hopefully, I didn’t look lame.”
The adaptation of EL James’ erotic novel is due February 13, 2015. Directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson, it stars Dakota Johnson as Anastasia and Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016