‘Pretty Little Liars’ beauty Lucy Hale, who was among the hopefuls to land the female lead role in erotic romance film ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’, says the audition was very awkward.
The 25-year-old actress revealed that she was given a two-page monologue and it was very uncomfortable, reported Ace Showbiz. “I think any girl in my demographic would have loved to be a part of it. Mainly, I was just interested in doing something risky and doing something a little different than my character on ‘PLL’, so it took me out of my comfort zone,” Hale said.
But the audition was “awkward” and was “unlike any audition I have ever done before in my life,” the brunette beauty said. “Let’s just say I don’t want my grandmother watching this audition tape,” she joked.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“It actually was just me in the audition. It was a two-page monologue of exactly what you would think it would be. Very uncomfortable, but it was sort of one of those things where you just had to go for it or you’re just going to look lame – hopefully, I didn’t look lame.”
The adaptation of EL James’ erotic novel is due February 13, 2015. Directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson, it stars Dakota Johnson as Anastasia and Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey.