The golden statuette may be the most coveted thing on the Oscars night but those who miss
their names being called at the Academy awards this year will not return empty handed.
To remove the sting from their loss, the Oscar runner-ups will have a USD 55,000 gift bag stuffed with great treats, reported Variety.
The “Everybody Wins” swag bags from Distinctive Assets will include a wine/chocolate flight pairing from Chicago-based Chocolatines, a Swiss-made Slow Watch, Jan Lewis
Designs bangle bracelets, luxury vacation packages to the Canadian Rockies, Mexico and Japan, spa treatments, charity donations of 10,000 meals to animal shelters, sponsored by
Oscar host Ellen DeGeneres’s Halo natural pet food.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“To be part of the film industry’s biggest night on any level is thrilling,” says Distinctive Assets founder Lash Fary.
“We always look forward to introducing celebrities to an array of companies with fabulous gifts to share, but it’s particularly fun to be able to do so when you know it will truly brighten someone’s day.”
The 86th annual Academy Awards will take place on March 2.