The golden statuette may be the most coveted thing on the Oscars night but those who miss
their names being called at the Academy awards this year will not return empty handed.
To remove the sting from their loss, the Oscar runner-ups will have a USD 55,000 gift bag stuffed with great treats, reported Variety.
The “Everybody Wins” swag bags from Distinctive Assets will include a wine/chocolate flight pairing from Chicago-based Chocolatines, a Swiss-made Slow Watch, Jan Lewis
Designs bangle bracelets, luxury vacation packages to the Canadian Rockies, Mexico and Japan, spa treatments, charity donations of 10,000 meals to animal shelters, sponsored by
Oscar host Ellen DeGeneres’s Halo natural pet food.
“To be part of the film industry’s biggest night on any level is thrilling,” says Distinctive Assets founder Lash Fary.
“We always look forward to introducing celebrities to an array of companies with fabulous gifts to share, but it’s particularly fun to be able to do so when you know it will truly brighten someone’s day.”
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
The 86th annual Academy Awards will take place on March 2.