Actor Jamie Dornan is excited to be back for the sequel to his erotic-romance “Fifty Shades of Grey”.
The 33-year-old actor said he is ready to play business magnate Christian Grey in the franchise’s second installment, “Fifty Shades Darker”, due out in February 2017, reported People magazine.
- Watch Fifty Shades Freed trailer: Dakota Johnson, Jamie Dornan take their love to its climax and beyond
- 'Fifty Shades Darker' On-Set picture unveiled
- It worries me that I'm comfortable playing psychopaths: Jamie Dornan
- Jamie Dornan not dropping out of 'Fifty Shades of Grey' films
- Jamie Dornan planning to flee country
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' actor Jamie Dornan fears his daughter won't recognise him
“I’m looking forward to embodying Christian again – and getting a chance to show more of him,” he said.
In “Fifty Shades Darker”, the second book in the trilogy by EL James, Christian reunites with young (recent college grad) Anastasia Steele, played, once again, by Dakota Johnson.