Actress Elizabeth Hurley has revealed that she is still fond of her ex-fiance, Australian cricketer Shane Warne.
The 48-year-old ‘Bedazzled’ star has opened up about the end of her relationship Warne for the first time and said she has started to move on, reported Hello magazine.
“We finally parted ways in November. It was a very sad time for both of us. Love isn’t a switch that you can turn on or off at will. I still love him – we are part of each other’s history,” said Hurley, who was previously married to Indian-origin businessman Arun Nayar.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“I struggled for a while but feel in a very good place. In fact, both professionally and personally everything is blooming,” she added.
Despite the relationship breakdown, Hurley said that she remains in touch with Warne’s family. “We’ve been putting together Mac photobooks of some of the great holidays we all spent together and have very happy memories,” she said.
Hurley is now dating 48-year-old hedge fund tycoon-turned-photographer David Yarrow, who she described as “a man of integrity and charm and who, incidentally, cooks roast potatoes to rival those of my father”.