Actress Elizabeth Hurley has revealed that she is still fond of her ex-fiance, Australian cricketer Shane Warne.
The 48-year-old ‘Bedazzled’ star has opened up about the end of her relationship Warne for the first time and said she has started to move on, reported Hello magazine.
“We finally parted ways in November. It was a very sad time for both of us. Love isn’t a switch that you can turn on or off at will. I still love him – we are part of each other’s history,” said Hurley, who was previously married to Indian-origin businessman Arun Nayar.
“I struggled for a while but feel in a very good place. In fact, both professionally and personally everything is blooming,” she added.
Despite the relationship breakdown, Hurley said that she remains in touch with Warne’s family. “We’ve been putting together Mac photobooks of some of the great holidays we all spent together and have very happy memories,” she said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Hurley is now dating 48-year-old hedge fund tycoon-turned-photographer David Yarrow, who she described as “a man of integrity and charm and who, incidentally, cooks roast potatoes to rival those of my father”.