Actress Liv Tyler is pregnant with her third child.
The 38-year-old “The Leftovers” star made the announcement via her Instagram account.
“Oh my goodness it seems the stork is visiting us again !!!!” she captions a black and white picture of herself smiling on a beach and cradling her baby belly.
“I am growing another little Tyler Gardner in my belly . our family is growing!!! So grateful. @davidgardner I love you.”
Tyler and entertainment manager David Gardner welcomed their first child together, a son named Sailor, in February, 2015.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
She is also mother to 11-year-old Milo, who she shares with her rocker ex, Royston Langdon. Gardner has another child too, an eight-year-old son named Gray, with his ex-wife, British actress Davinia Taylor.
Gardner proposed to Tyler in 2014, but the pair only confirmed the engagement in November.