Actress Liv Tyler is pregnant with her third child.
The 38-year-old “The Leftovers” star made the announcement via her Instagram account.
“Oh my goodness it seems the stork is visiting us again !!!!” she captions a black and white picture of herself smiling on a beach and cradling her baby belly.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I am growing another little Tyler Gardner in my belly . our family is growing!!! So grateful. @davidgardner I love you.”
Tyler and entertainment manager David Gardner welcomed their first child together, a son named Sailor, in February, 2015.
She is also mother to 11-year-old Milo, who she shares with her rocker ex, Royston Langdon. Gardner has another child too, an eight-year-old son named Gray, with his ex-wife, British actress Davinia Taylor.
Gardner proposed to Tyler in 2014, but the pair only confirmed the engagement in November.