Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan is reportedly set to sign a $1 million deal with HarperCollins to publish a memoir which is based on a diary she wrote during her rehab stint.
The 27-year-old ‘Mean Girls’ star apparently kept a diary during her rehab stint in 2013 and that would be the base of the book, reported Aceshowbiz.
“It’s more or less an autobiography, but she had a minimal number of sample pages. There was initial interest, but everybody backed off. There was concern she wouldn’t deliver,” a source said.
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
A representative for the publishing house however declined to comment.
Lohan’s publicist Tej Herring, meanwhile, said that “there have been some conversations, but nothing official yet.”