Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan is reportedly set to sign a $1 million deal with HarperCollins to publish a memoir which is based on a diary she wrote during her rehab stint.
The 27-year-old ‘Mean Girls’ star apparently kept a diary during her rehab stint in 2013 and that would be the base of the book, reported Aceshowbiz.
“It’s more or less an autobiography, but she had a minimal number of sample pages. There was initial interest, but everybody backed off. There was concern she wouldn’t deliver,” a source said.
A representative for the publishing house however declined to comment.
Lohan’s publicist Tej Herring, meanwhile, said that “there have been some conversations, but nothing official yet.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More