Troubled star Lindsay Lohan is set to make her West End debut in David Mamet’s ‘Speed-the-Plow’.
The 27-year-old ‘Mean Girls’ star will be playing the role of Karen, which was played by Madonna in the show’s 1988 Broadway premiere and recently by Elisabeth Moss in a 2008 revival, reported Femalefirst.
“It’s the first time I’ve done a stage play or anything like that. I’m nervous but I’m excited,” said Lohan. The production is a satirical take on the dreams and strategies of Hollywood executives.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen