Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan’s has reportedly parted ways with her assistant Matt Harrell.
The ‘Mean Girls’ star apparently could not pay Harrell after the production on her self titled reality show for Oprah Winfrey’s OWN network got wrapped, reported Radar Online.
“Lindsay would love to have Matt back as her assistant, but she just can’t afford him. He did a really good job for her,” the source said.
In one of the recent episodes of her show, Lindsay, 27, and Harrell were seen getting increasingly upset about how he could not get her to talk to him about his duties.
“Matt had moved from Los Angeles to New York City to work for Lindsay. He is extremely professional and very good at his job. Previously Matt had worked for Prince and to say working for Lindsay was difficult and chaotic would be an understatement,” the source added.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review