Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan’s has reportedly parted ways with her assistant Matt Harrell.
The ‘Mean Girls’ star apparently could not pay Harrell after the production on her self titled reality show for Oprah Winfrey’s OWN network got wrapped, reported Radar Online.
“Lindsay would love to have Matt back as her assistant, but she just can’t afford him. He did a really good job for her,” the source said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
In one of the recent episodes of her show, Lindsay, 27, and Harrell were seen getting increasingly upset about how he could not get her to talk to him about his duties.
“Matt had moved from Los Angeles to New York City to work for Lindsay. He is extremely professional and very good at his job. Previously Matt had worked for Prince and to say working for Lindsay was difficult and chaotic would be an understatement,” the source added.