Actress Lindsay Lohan has revealed that a new ‘Mean Girls’ reunion might be in works.
The 27-year-old actress, who had starred as the homeschooled girl Cady in ‘Mean Girls’, said that the screenwriter of the movie Tina Fey has hinted at the possibility of a new reunion, reported Ace Showbiz.
“When I saw Tina backstage and she mentioned maybe doing some sort of reunion,” Lohan said during a show.
When the show host said it was a wonderful revelation, she added, “This is important. This needs to happen.”
The 2004 hit movie about the lives of teenage girls also starred Rachel McAdams, Lizzy Caplan, Lacey Chabert, Amanda Seyfried and Tina Fey.
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation