Lindsay Lohan is not just a pretty face. The Hollywood star is also a tough woman and she has proved it well. The Mean Girls star was in high spirits during her meeting with a Syrian family in Istanbul. Her happy face could well be misinterpreted, but her bandaged finger had a different story to tell. Lindsay was doing the humanitarian work despite being in acute pain. She did share some nice videos on her Snapchat while visiting local families to show support to Syrian refugees, but we know it was a tough task for her considering she had lost a portion of her ring finger some days back. Lindsay met with a bad accident during her boating trip to Turkey three days back.
Lindsay suffered a serious finger injury and it was no less than horrific. The 30-year-old almost half of her ring finger when she tried to pull the heavy anchor of a boat. In a video she posted on her Snapchat, she showed her injured finger and spoke, “This is the result of me trying to help anchor, the boat by myself. My poor finger.”. The actress even captioned the video as, “I almost lost my finger from the anchor. Well, I lost half my finger. Thank goodness we found the piece of my finger. I just had a surgery to fix it. It hurts so bad.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
According to reports, Lindsay tried to pull the heavy anchor of the boat and got entangled in it. Though initial stories claimed that Lindsay chopped off her entire finger, the actor personally cleared the air on Twitter. She wrote, “To make this very clear. The bottom part of my finger was ripped off. It was not “chopped” or “severed” off.”
To make this very clear. The bottom part of my finger was ripped off. It was not “chopped” or “severed” off.
— Lindsay Lohan (@lindsaylohan) October 3, 2016
As much as Lindsay is known for her films and music, she has a better profile in terms of humanitarian work. She has been lending support to the cause of Syrian refugees for sometime now. She even showed solidarity and shared a serious message about the issue on her Instagram. The picture has the Turkish flag attached to it and is captioned as, “Let us start paying some attention. “Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love” – Mother Teresa 🇹🇷 #Start #helping the #refugees suffering in #Syria. As promised. #istanbul 🙏 stop #massacreinaleppo”
Now we know Lindsay is unstoppable, and no accident can come in her way of work. The way she interacted, laughed and spent some quality time with the Syrian kids, only makes her a strong woman in every manner. Hats off!