‘Hunger Games’ star Liam Hemsworth has joined the cast of the upcoming romance drama ‘The Dressmaker’.
Based on a novel by Rosalie Ham and set in Australia, the film will star Kate Winslet as a woman who returns to the small town where she was accused of murder to reconcile with her misanthrope mother, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Hemsworth will star alongside Winslet, Judy Davis, Isla Fisher and Elizabeth Debicki. Directed by Jocelyn Moorhouse, the movie begins shooting in Victoria, Australia this October.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“Liam Hemsworth is a laid back, genuine charmer who’s also tall, dark and movie-star handsome. He’ll create a
character for the audience to fall in love with,” Moorhouse said.
Hemsworth, who said earlier this year that he’s more centred since his split with Miley Cyrus, was last seen in ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’.