‘Hunger Games’ star Liam Hemsworth has joined the cast of the upcoming romance drama ‘The Dressmaker’.
Based on a novel by Rosalie Ham and set in Australia, the film will star Kate Winslet as a woman who returns to the small town where she was accused of murder to reconcile with her misanthrope mother, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Hemsworth will star alongside Winslet, Judy Davis, Isla Fisher and Elizabeth Debicki. Directed by Jocelyn Moorhouse, the movie begins shooting in Victoria, Australia this October.
“Liam Hemsworth is a laid back, genuine charmer who’s also tall, dark and movie-star handsome. He’ll create a
character for the audience to fall in love with,” Moorhouse said.
Hemsworth, who said earlier this year that he’s more centred since his split with Miley Cyrus, was last seen in ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More