“Hunger Games” star Liam Hemsworth has revealed that in his childhood he once he picked up a kitchen knife and threw it at his brother, Chris.
During an appearance on the “Graham Norton Show”, Liam said he and his older brother used to have quite physical fights, reported People magazine.
- Thor Ragnarok actor Chris Hemsworth open to work in Bollywood
- Chris Hemsworth has always been my best friend: Liam Hemsworth
- No clue about brother's rekindled romance with Miley Cyrus: Chris Hemsworth
- I idolised Chris, Luke: Liam Hemsworth
- Jennifer Lawrence calls Liam Hemsworth brothers 'animals'
- My bothers and I are competitive as siblings: Chris Hemsworth
“We were very like-minded, very stubborn and would often get into arguments and because I was so much younger and smaller, I had to use weapons to fight,” said 26-year-old Liam, joking that their childhood rivalry was a bit vicious, something like “The Hunger Games”.
“One day when I was about five we had a fight in the kitchen about using the toaster or something, and I picked up a kitchen knife and threw it at his head and the handle hit him in the forehead,” Liam said.
“I could have hit him with the other end if I’d wanted to. It was just a warning shot!”
Liam and his older brothers Chris, 32, and Luke, 35, grew up in Melbourne. Their family moved to Victoria’s Phillip Island when Liam was in high school.