Hunger Games star Actor Liam Hemsworth has been named PETA’s sexiest vegan.
The 26-year-old actor has been recognised for his hunky looks and plant-based diet by the animal rights organisation, who also bestowed the honour on singer/songwriter Jhene Aiko, reported People magazine.
The pair are inheriting their sexiest vegan titles from Liam’s girlfriend Miley Cyrus, who he reunited with late last year.
- Chris, Liam Hemsworth turned down cameo in The Simpsons
- Anushka Sharma named PETA’s Person of the Year
- Rajkummar Rao, Alia Bhatt crowned as PETA’s Hottest Vegetarians
- Chris Hemsworth named sexiest man alive
- I am happy for her success: Liam Hemsworth on Miley Cyrus
- Liam Hemsworth dismisses January Jones dating rumours
Other past recipients of the accolade include Ellen Page, Kristen Bell, Jared Leto, Jessica Chastain and Russell Brand.
Liam recently explained he changed his diet both for health reasons and because of his love of animals, and although he isn’t missing meat, he finds himself longing for dairy.
“I never get cravings for meat. The less I eat meat, the harder it is to imagine eating it. I get cravings for cheese though. Every time I’d go to New York, one of my favourite things to do was to go and eat pizza. I’ve had cheese pizza, like, once in the past four months,” he said.
“It was in New York and it was in the first few weeks of being vegan. I was with some friends and we’d had a couple of beers – you walk around and there’s pizza everywhere and it’s like, ‘Ah God, I’ve gotta have a slice’.”