Leonardo DiCaprio has reportedly been roped in to play Steve Jobs for Danny Boyle’s untitled movie about the Apple Computer co-founder.
The 39 year-old actor has been approached by Boyle, who is in negotiations to replace David Fincher as director. Fincher was previously attached to direct the film, with rumours that he wanted Christian Bale to play Steve Jobs, reported the Huffington Post.
The movie is expected to focus on the launches of Apple’s original Macintosh computer (1984), NeXT Cube (1990), and original iPod (2001). It is said to be produced by Scott Rudin and written by Aaron Sorkin (The Social Network), based on the best-selling biography of Jobs by Walter Isaacson.
If Boyle and DiCaprio sign on to the project, it will be the first time they have collaborated since 2000’s thriller ‘The Beach’, but it will be both the actor and director’s first time working with Sorkin.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More