A Leonardo DiCaprio video game has been created in which players help the star to try to win an Oscar.
The Hollywood actor is yet to win an Academy Award in his life, which has been well documented, but a new game, ‘Leo’s Red Carpet Rampage’, enables gamers to help the star get his hands on one of the elusive prizes, reported Femalefirst.
The arcade-style platform game see players make a mocked-up DiCaprio figure run along the red carpet towards an Oscars statue by simultaneously tapping the G and H keyboard buttons.
During his rampage, gamers can make the 41-year-old star jump over obstacles, such as the paparazzi and the iceberg which put paid to the Titanic.
Leonardo is odds-on favourite to win the Best Actor award for his latest movie ‘The Revenant’ at the star-studded ceremony on February 28, and in the game players get the chance to race other stars nominated in the category this year.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
They include Bryan Cranston for “Trumbo”, Matt Damon, who is wearing his spacesuit from “The Martian”, Michael Fassbender as Steve Jobs, and Eddie Redmayne as Lili Elbe from “The Danish Girl”.