A Leonardo DiCaprio video game has been created in which players help the star to try to win an Oscar.
The Hollywood actor is yet to win an Academy Award in his life, which has been well documented, but a new game, ‘Leo’s Red Carpet Rampage’, enables gamers to help the star get his hands on one of the elusive prizes, reported Femalefirst.
The arcade-style platform game see players make a mocked-up DiCaprio figure run along the red carpet towards an Oscars statue by simultaneously tapping the G and H keyboard buttons.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
During his rampage, gamers can make the 41-year-old star jump over obstacles, such as the paparazzi and the iceberg which put paid to the Titanic.
Leonardo is odds-on favourite to win the Best Actor award for his latest movie ‘The Revenant’ at the star-studded ceremony on February 28, and in the game players get the chance to race other stars nominated in the category this year.
They include Bryan Cranston for “Trumbo”, Matt Damon, who is wearing his spacesuit from “The Martian”, Michael Fassbender as Steve Jobs, and Eddie Redmayne as Lili Elbe from “The Danish Girl”.