Leonardo DiCaprio is “definitely” and “should” win the best actor Oscar, says Eddie Redmayne.
The 41-year-old star is yet to receive an Academy Award in his life but is odds-on favourite to scoop the prize for his portrayal of frontiersman Hugh Glass in “The Revenant” at the star-studded ceremony to be held in LA on February 28.
Even his fellow nominee, who is recognised for his portrayal of Lili Elbe in “The Danish Girl”, has backed his rival, saying the trophy “should” be his.
“(Leonardo is) definitely going to win and should. I feel excited just to be invited to the party, frankly.”
Other stars in the category include Bryan Cranston for “Trumbo”, Matt Damon for “The Martian” and Michael Fassbender for “Steve Jobs”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
- Oscars 2016: Leonardo Dicaprio tweets his thanks to The Academy, Bollywood congratulates the actor on Twitter
- Leonardo DiCaprio breaks Oscar jinx, wins Best Actor for The Revenant
- Leonardo DiCaprio and his tale of Oscars, will The Revenant prove lucky?
- Leonardo Dicaprio Oscars Game released
- Oscars 2015: Eddie Redmayne, Julianne Moore adjudged Best Actor, Actress, 'Birdman' wins four
- Eddie Redmayne wins best actor Oscar for 'Theory of Everything'
Redmayne won the coveted gong last year for his work in “The Theory of Everything” and being nominated this time around for his acclaimed performance as a transgender pioneer means he could walk home with a consecutive Oscar.