Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio says he declined a lucrative offer to star in hit 1993 film ‘Hocus Pocus’ in hopes of bagging a chance to do ‘What’s Eating Gilbert Grape’.
The 39-year-old actor said he had not even auditioned for Lasse Hallstrom’s drama when ‘Hocus Pocus’ came his way with a lucrative offer. However, he rejected it in hopes to play Johnny Depp’s mentally-handicapped brother in ‘What’s Eating Gilbert Grape’, reported Variety.
“I don’t know where the hell I got the nerve (to turn down Hocus Pocus). You live in an environment where you’re influenced by people telling you to make a lot of money and strike while the iron’s hot,” DiCaprio said.
“But if there’s one thing I’m very proud of, it’s being a young man who was sticking to my guns,” he added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More