‘Glee’ star Lea Michele tweeted a touching tribute to her late boyfriend Cory Monteith on his birthday.
Monteith, who died last year after overdosing on heroin and alcohol, would have turned 32 yesterday. Michele, 27, began dating the ‘Glee’ actor after meeting him on the set of the hit musical series, reported People magazine.
The biggest heart and most beautiful smile.. In all of our hearts.. We love you so. Happy Birthday. pic.twitter.com/XzGVu0g5nY
— Lea Michele (@msleamichele) May 11, 2014
Michele posted on Twitter along with a black-and-white photo of the couple laughing together.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The actor was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room in July last year.