‘Glee’ star Lea Michele tweeted a touching tribute to her late boyfriend Cory Monteith on his birthday.
Monteith, who died last year after overdosing on heroin and alcohol, would have turned 32 yesterday. Michele, 27, began dating the ‘Glee’ actor after meeting him on the set of the hit musical series, reported People magazine.
The biggest heart and most beautiful smile.. In all of our hearts.. We love you so. Happy Birthday. pic.twitter.com/XzGVu0g5nY
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
— Lea Michele (@msleamichele) May 11, 2014
Michele posted on Twitter along with a black-and-white photo of the couple laughing together.
The actor was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room in July last year.