The release date of “Kung Fu Panda 3” has been preponed from March 18 to January 29, 2016.
Actor Jack Black returns to reprise the voice of lovable Panda Po. Other voice actors include Bryan Cranston, Rebel Wilson and Seth Rogen, said The Hollywood Reporter.
- Ranveer Singh and Aamir Khan embody the 'Thug life' and we can't get enough of them. See photos, video
- Bayern Munich let two-goal lead slip, draw with Wolfsburg
- Would love to be considered for the role of ODI batting coach: Michael Bevan
- In deal with Australia, US to notify 54 refugees of acceptance soon
- ASI, GSI probe if lingam at Mahakal temple has shrunk
- GOP's 'Obamacare' repeal all but dead; McCain deals the blow
The threequel was originally slated for release on December 23, 2015, but it was moved to March 2016 after the release of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” was set for six days earlier, on December 18.
The new date sets the 3D family film up against Sony’s “The 5th Wave”, starring Chloe Grace Moretz, and Disney’s Coast Guard drama “The Finest Hours”.