The release date of “Kung Fu Panda 3” has been preponed from March 18 to January 29, 2016.
Actor Jack Black returns to reprise the voice of lovable Panda Po. Other voice actors include Bryan Cranston, Rebel Wilson and Seth Rogen, said The Hollywood Reporter.
- Angelina Jolie will voice Stella for One and Only Ivan
- 'Kung Fu Panda 3' mints Rs.32 crore in India
- 'Kung Fu Panda 3', 'Gambit' set for India release in 2016
- Kung Fu Panda 3' villain will have supernatural powers: Director
- 'Kung Fu Panda 3' first teaser reveals villain Kai
- Rebel Wilson joins Kung Fu Panda 3
The threequel was originally slated for release on December 23, 2015, but it was moved to March 2016 after the release of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” was set for six days earlier, on December 18.
The new date sets the 3D family film up against Sony’s “The 5th Wave”, starring Chloe Grace Moretz, and Disney’s Coast Guard drama “The Finest Hours”.