Actress Kristen Stewart feels she wore a ridiculous outfit at ‘Panic Room’ premiere when she was just 11-year-old. Kristen Stewart, who walked the red carpet for the film with co-star Jodie Foster in March 2002, wore a long black trench coat over a dark dress and accessorized the ensemble with black tights and sneakers, reported Us magzine.
“I think the pictures that they took at the premiere of Panic Room. It’s like a popular image to show from when I was younger, you know, like ‘she was a kid!’ And I look at that and I’m like, ‘Oh my gosh’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“It shouldn’t be embarrassing because I was so young. But it doesn’t even matter how young you are, you’re just so, so embarrassed… I had like these little things like poking out from under my hair and behind my ears, and a ridiculous outfit,” she said.
The 23-year-old actress, who started her career in showbiz at a very young age, said she had no idea about red carpet appearances as a kid.
“I did not know how to get dressed up at that age at all, I didn’t even know what I liked. I was just like completely. A goofy kid,” she added.