Actress Kristen Stewart feels she wore a ridiculous outfit at ‘Panic Room’ premiere when she was just 11-year-old. Kristen Stewart, who walked the red carpet for the film with co-star Jodie Foster in March 2002, wore a long black trench coat over a dark dress and accessorized the ensemble with black tights and sneakers, reported Us magzine.
“I think the pictures that they took at the premiere of Panic Room. It’s like a popular image to show from when I was younger, you know, like ‘she was a kid!’ And I look at that and I’m like, ‘Oh my gosh’.
“It shouldn’t be embarrassing because I was so young. But it doesn’t even matter how young you are, you’re just so, so embarrassed… I had like these little things like poking out from under my hair and behind my ears, and a ridiculous outfit,” she said.
The 23-year-old actress, who started her career in showbiz at a very young age, said she had no idea about red carpet appearances as a kid.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“I did not know how to get dressed up at that age at all, I didn’t even know what I liked. I was just like completely. A goofy kid,” she added.