‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart is in Nashville to make her directorial debut with a music video for her friend Sage’s band ‘Sage + the Saints’. Stewart, 23, and the crew were spotted filming recently by their Twitter followers.
“Kristen has always wanted to direct, and no better person to do that for than Sage,” a source told E! News.
Sage is a friend of Stewart and her ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
“We are shooting our music video and need you to come party with us,” Sage informed her fans via Facebook Tuesday. “Bring your friends, lovers, enemies, and mothers!,” she wrote.
Stewart will be next seen in the Guantanamo Bay-set drama ‘Camp X-Ray’, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival last month.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016