‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart is all set make her directorial debut with the music video of ‘Take Me to the South’.
Helming the video of ‘Take Me to the South’, which is the song of her friend Sage Galesi’s country-rock band Sage + the Saints, has helped Stewart, 24, realise her childhood dream, reported Rolling Stone.
Behind-the-scenes footage shows Stewart smiling, laughing and enjoying herself as shooting takes place. The project.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“I’ve been saying I want to direct movies since I was 10 years old. And then I started making movies and working with such incredible people that I realised what I was up against. So it was like, no way, now I’m gonna get more attention than I ever should just because of who I am,” Stewart said.
“Basically, I’m grateful to Sage because she was like, ‘I have this little thing, no one could tell the story better than you…just do it’,” she added.