‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart is all set make her directorial debut with the music video of ‘Take Me to the South’.
Helming the video of ‘Take Me to the South’, which is the song of her friend Sage Galesi’s country-rock band Sage + the Saints, has helped Stewart, 24, realise her childhood dream, reported Rolling Stone.
Behind-the-scenes footage shows Stewart smiling, laughing and enjoying herself as shooting takes place. The project.
“I’ve been saying I want to direct movies since I was 10 years old. And then I started making movies and working with such incredible people that I realised what I was up against. So it was like, no way, now I’m gonna get more attention than I ever should just because of who I am,” Stewart said.
“Basically, I’m grateful to Sage because she was like, ‘I have this little thing, no one could tell the story better than you…just do it’,” she added.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest